Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 8, 2012

My 365...

Think Spring.

Out with the old...in with the new on so many levels.  I love Fall and Winter, with Spring coming in third.  This year is a little different.  I am very excited about Spring.  Time to dust off the bikes and go on new adventures with the boys.  I am truly looking forward to it.  :)  Although one or two more snowfalls would not surprise me in the least.

Garrett has decided that he wants to go to Boise State University.  Go Broncos! It will be awesome for him.  Brandon is ready for college too.  I have the smartest boys on the planet who will be doing great things with their lives.  Watch out world!

They took some time off to live, breathe, and figure out in which direction they wanted to go, and are now ready to forge ahead.  I am very proud of both of them. I always have been.  My boys have the character, courage, patience and strength you don't learn in books.  They are already light years ahead, in the game of life.

My photos of the day...

Out with the old...
...in with the new.

***Doggy Daily***

"Might I add madame...you have the most brilliant canines on the planet as well."
Music I am listening to today...Simon & Garfunkel

Random Link of the Day...Simplicity

Until next time..."There are things that we don't want to happen, but have to accept.  Things we don't want to know but have to learn.  People we can't live without...but have to let go."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors