Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4, 2012

My 365...

Glorious perfection...that was our family Sunday today.  :)

The weather was an amazing taste of Spring.  Crystal clear blue skies, breezy and 61 degrees. The only thing missing from this perfect family Sunday was son Brandon and grandson Cooper.

Of course I took a picture or two or a hundred.  I love my family so.  <3

Here is a snapshot of my world today.

My photos of the day...

Son Garrett and his honey Kori.
Blake.
Casey.
The foothills.
Downtown Boise.
Shenanigans.
***Doggy Daily***
The dogs thought it was a pretty amazing day too.
Dozer.
Miss Lilly.
Ducati.
Supra.
Stella.
Music I am listening to today...Mindy Gledhill

Random Link of the Day...I see you.

Until next time..."Today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it."

Have a great Monday!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors