Friday, March 9, 2012

March 9, 2012

My 365...

Happy Friday!

I woke up moving a little slowly this morning.  After I made some yummy pancakes for Blake, and did some work, I decided I needed to lay down and try a nap.  Just a wee little nap, then I was sure I would feel better.

That was a mistake.  I woke feeling completely disoriented, and just "blah!"  :*(

Then I noticed Miss Lilly under the covers.  Little stinker curled up next to me to make sure mama was okay.  It helped.

Enter Blake.  He came over and flashed his wonderful baby blues at me, and I knew everything was going to be fine.

He grabbed my laptop and said, "Come on mama, there is more light in the living room.  We can open the door and windows, and the fresh air will make you feel so much better.

He was right, it is a beautiful day today.

"Are you sure you are only 10 years old young man?"

He is so sweet, sensitive and wise.

I feel much better.  I would say I feel pretty darn amazing.  :)

My photos of the day...


 Fresh air, sunshine, and a flower for mama.

This mama is very blessed.  <3

***Doggy Daily***

"Peek-a-boo mama.  You know what I think?"

"No Miss Lilly, but I have a feeling you are going to tell me..."
 "You worry too much.  Oh...*sniff*....*sniff*....I smell a POPTART!"

 "Come here my boy...give Miss Lilly some of that!"

 ******
I learned this morning that an old friend from high school passed away last night.  I had just reconnected with her on Facebook this past summer.  She was an amazing person, with a big heart and a beautiful smile.  My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.  "Fly with angels Ninfa."  :*)

Class song for class of '79, IWHS.  <3


Random Link of the Day...Sun Catcher

Until next time...."Life is so precious.  You never know if tomorrow will be yours...until it is."

Have a wonderful weekend.  :)

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors