Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012

My 365...

It is so cold today!  It is 37 degrees as I type this.  We had some snow flurries this morning, but not enough to stick. 

That did not keep Blake down.  He was off to fly a kite, no matter how cold the wind was.  That is one of the many things I love about Blake, his endless energy and free spirit.  Shhhhh...he is sleeping now.  lol :)

Today has been a "good karma" day.  Some of the kindness and patience I have sent out to the cosmos has been returned to me, and for that I say..."Thank You."

Be kind always.  

My Photos of the Day...

 
 
 
 
 

 ***Doggy Daily***

"Hey look at me!  I am sitting on a rainbow."

Music I am listening to today...Daughtry

Random Link of the Day...I Paint   (amazing)

Until next time..."I just want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors