Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012

My 365...

It is so cold today!  It is 37 degrees as I type this.  We had some snow flurries this morning, but not enough to stick. 

That did not keep Blake down.  He was off to fly a kite, no matter how cold the wind was.  That is one of the many things I love about Blake, his endless energy and free spirit.  Shhhhh...he is sleeping now.  lol :)

Today has been a "good karma" day.  Some of the kindness and patience I have sent out to the cosmos has been returned to me, and for that I say..."Thank You."

Be kind always.  

My Photos of the Day...

 
 
 
 
 

 ***Doggy Daily***

"Hey look at me!  I am sitting on a rainbow."

Music I am listening to today...Daughtry

Random Link of the Day...I Paint   (amazing)

Until next time..."I just want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors