Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

 My 365...

"How much longer mom?"

I hear that at least a hundred times a day.

Last night I was working on a paper, a review and critique on a book.  Every few minutes I was being interrupted by either Casey or Blake.

Casey:  "Mom, you have to listen to this great song right now!"

"I will later son, I have to finish this paper.

Casey:  "How much longer?"

Blake:  "Mom, can I borrow your camera to make a movie?"

"Yes son, but I can't help you edit it until I am done with this paper okay?"

Blake:  "Okay mom...how much longer"

This went on and on and all until I was ready to scream!

"Boys!  If you keep interrupting me to ask 'How much longer mom", it is going to make this take a WHOLE lot longer to finish.  PLEASE stop interrupting me!"

Casey gave me a *harrumph!* and went to his room.

Blake crawled up on my bed and gave me his great big sad baby blues.

"Okay boys, I am sorry I blew up at you.  Casey, I will listen to the song as soon as I am done.  Blake, just let me finish this paper, then I will make a nice pot of Earl Grey, and some warm raisin bread, and we can enjoy some Minecraft before bed."

"Okay mom."

I hit enter on the last sentence, clicked save and print...yay I was done!  I glanced over to my bed and this is what I see.....

*sniff* I felt like such a jerk!  Poor baby fell asleep waiting for me.  :*(

Today is all about the boys.  I gave them a day off from home school. I took a day off from work, and we did whatever they wanted to do.

As a mom it can be challenging to give our children undivided attention when there are so many things in life dividing our attention.  But you know what?  As long as you tell your children that you love them, and do the best you can for them, everything will be okay.

It does not hurt calling a *day off* either. 

Happy Monday world!

My photo of the day....

"I forgive you mom.  How does a Monday Minecraft Marathon sound to you?"

"Sounds amazing son."  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

"Come on old man, you can't catch me!"
 "tee hee..."
 "this is fun..."
 "See ya!  Boys dogs drool....divas rule!"
Music I am listening to today...Ivy

Random Link of the Day...1x

Until next time..."Balance is easy, just keep both feet firmly planted on the ground."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors