Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday,

I was xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwondering xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxif it is possiblxxxxxxxxxxxxxe 

UGH!  Really?  Just who do you think you are "x" key?  Taking over my typing like you own the world.  I will show you!

My photos of the day...
 

Ever since I got this lovely HP Pavilion Dv7 laptop, the "x" key has had a mind of its own.  Out of the clear blue, it would take over my typing and force itself into whatever I happen to be doing at the time. 

Last week I made the grievous error of spilling a little (okay a lot) of Earl Grey tea on my laptop, and that seemed to give the "x" key more power.  It had gotten to the point where I could hardly type at all. 

I attached an external keyboard, which works great, but the "x" key was still being rude.  Unfortunately there is no way that I am aware of to disable the internal keyboard with a few keystrokes.  So I did the next best thing...took the laptop apart, and disconnected the keyboard wire.  Gave the unit a good internal cleaning while I was at it.  And that was that.

"Take that you scoundrel "x" key!"

Now all I have to do is order a replacement keyboard and install it myself.  I can do that now.  :)

The "x" has left the building.  :)

In other Monday news...

When Blake woke up all I heard was "Mom, I am so bored!"

"Call Garrett, he can entertain you."

Enter Garrett...a little tinkering in the garage and *bam*, instant fun.

 
 
 
He is the most incredible big brother in the entire world!  <3  Garrett will be 24 this month, and Blake is 10, but they have SO much fun together!

They are my twins...14 years apart.  :)

***Doggy Daily*** 

Watching mama work.

Music I am listening to today...Aerosmith  (I love Steven Tyler)




Random Link of the Day...LOVE these.

Until next time..."When you finally let go of the past, something better comes along."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors