Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012

My 365...

Happy Saturday everyone.  :)

I was standing in the kitchen brewing a pot of tea, and Blake comes in and gives me a great big hug.

"Good morning mommy."

"Good evening son."

"Evening?"

"Yes honey, it is almost 5:00pm sleepy head."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I tried.  Then did a load of laundry.  Then tried again.  Then did another load of laundry.  Then tried again.  Took pictures of Miss Lilly.  Tried again...."

"Okay, okay, I get it.  What is for dinner?  I am starving!"

He eats like a horse, and sleeps like a baby.  You know what this means don't you?  Having had almost 26 years of experience in the motherhood business, I know this means when he wakes up tomorrow...he will be 6 feet tall.

*sigh*  They grow so fast.  :*)

My photos of the day...

 
Single solitary little bud.  All alone but looking fabulous!
***Doggy Daily***

"What on earth are you wearing Miss Lilly?"
 "Oh, do you like it?  It is the latest in DDD couture.  Blake made it for me."
"DDD?"

"Yes, Drop Dead Diva."

"Hmmm looks a bit like the cut off sleeve of a hoodie to me."  :P

Music I am listening to today...Paul Simon

Random Link of the Day...Terra Galleria

Until next time..."Being defeated is often a temporary condition.  Giving up is what makes it permanent."

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Love the doggy picks. And yes, they grow up too fast. I have one going on 31 and one going on 21 in May. They grow up way to fast. Keep the memories coming :-)

Veronica said...

Your babies are all grown up! I know how that feels Deb. :) Have a great Monday!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors