Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22, 2012

My 365...

My number one son turned 24 today.  :) 

It is difficult to find words worthy enough to describe how I feel about my eldest boy.  He has always been the rock of our family.  The calm, reasonable, steady strength.  Through all the difficult times, Garrett has always been there for me and for his younger brothers.  He is loving, kind and humble, and he genuinely cares about every single person in his life.

I can honestly tell you that in the 24 years I have been blessed with his presence, I have never once seen him angry.  Not once.  Sure he gets annoyed, he is human, but he is without question the most patient and forgiving person I have ever had the privilege of knowing.  He has been through a lot over the years, and has had to rise above a lot of heartache, disappointment and pain, but he always does...standing strong and tall.

I am so very proud of all my boys, and I love them all very much.  To Garrett I say... "thank you son."

Thank you for being such an amazing, honorable and loving son.  

Thank you for holding this family up during our darker times.  

Thank you for making us feel safe always.  

Thank you for making us laugh.  

Thank you for being such an incredible role model for Casey and Blake.  

Thank you for making me the proudest mother on the planet.

Thank you for being you.  <3 

Happy Birthday baby, I LOVE you!!

My photos of the day...

Meet my three pirates..."Arrghhh matey!"  At least that is what they look like.  lol

All three have light blue eyes, and the sun is very bright today.  All I heard was "Mom, my eyes are melting!"

This is almost a perfect picture.  All that is missing is my son Brandon.  <3

***Doggy Daily***

Dozer escaped yesterday for all of five minutes.  During that time he managed to roll in a huge pile of poop.  What kind of poop, I am not sure?  But "oh my gawd" he was covered head to paw and the smell was horrendous!

But all is forgiven after a bath and grooming.  :)
 "Thanks for not staying mad mama."
"No worries poop head."

Music I am listening to today...José Gonzales


Random Link of the Day...GREAT video!

Until next time..."Alis volat propriis."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors