Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1, 2012

My 365...

I woke feeling a little blue this morning.  Not sad really, just a bit blue and heart heavy.

I can't explain why?  Everything is great here at home.  Life is better today than it has been in a long time.  So what the heck is wrong?

I have always felt a very strong connection with the people I love.  My mom was that way, my aunt is that way.  They knew something was wrong in my life long before I ever told them.  And it worked both ways. 

This may be something, or nothing at all.  Maybe I am just tired and need a bit of a mental health break.  Maybe someone in my life needs a hug. 

If that is the case, here is a BIG ONE for you...whoever you are.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
Pass it on.  :)

As I was writing this post, the cure to my blue arrived in the form of a grandson "Cooper" video.  His mommy is blowing bubbles for him, and he is laughing in that precious, contagious, adorable child laughter that is the cure for ALL things blue.

Thank you for sharing it with me son.  I miss you and Cooper so much, and I love you!!


Today is March 1st, and it is snowing outside.  Goodness I love Idaho!

My Photos of the Day...

 
 
 
 
 My Samsung Galaxy Tab is here!  And it works perfectly.
 I think my search for the perfect tablet is over.  I really love this one.
It is so thin, and light.  The colors on the screen are much richer than on the Acer Iconia.  The image quality that Samsung has created on their portable devices is incredible, and the WiFi is nice and fast.  I am very impressed.
Back to late night reading and movie watching for me.  Now we are a two tablet household and mama does not have to share.  :)  Wait...maybe this is not such a good idea?  Oh well, sleep is so over rated anyway.  :P
***Doggy Daily***

"Come on Miss Lilly, time to go outside."

"Nooooooo.  Have you seen it out there?  It is absolutely dreadful...and cold...and wet....nooooooo."

 "I refuse.  You can not make me go outside.  I will catch pawneumia."
 "This would be a sad, dark world without the diva in it.  I am doing this for you mama!"
"OUT!"

"Fine....but don't say I didn't warn you.  Grrrrrr...."

Music I am listening to today...Matchbox Twenty


Random Link of the Day...one*big*photo

Until next time..."A little spark of kindness (and bubbles) can put a colossal burst of sunshine in someone's day."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors