Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11, 2012

My 365...

Hello Sunday.  :)

After a long busy week, and weekend, today is all about rest, relaxation and reflection.

Life is not always easy.  Some people have it harder than others.  But we all have our fair share of suckage along the way,  It is how WE decide to deal with that suckage that can make all the difference in the world.

Perspective.

Take me for example...

My list of Suckage

Rheumatoid Arthritis

PITA (pain in the ass) husband

Clueless daughter placing and keeping herself on the outside of us.

...Peanut Brittle

...cavities

...Diabetes

uhm.....

uhm.....

uhmmmm.....?

My list of Awesome

...Not letting the "Suckage List" get me down.  *shoulder shrug*

...Living in a great country.

...Being a "mom"  :)

...Garrett - awesome son number one.

...Brandon - awesome son number two.

...Casey - awesome son number three.

...Blake - awesome son number four.

...Cooper - awesome grandson number one.

...Kori - awesome girlfriend to son number one

...My Nana...aunt Magdalena

...Wonderful friends

...Home

...Job

...The dogs...Dozer, Ducati, Miss Lilly

...Interwebs

...Photography

...Blogging

...Lighthouse Honey Mustard salad dressing

...Raisin Bread

...Earl Gray Tea

...Chai Latte

...Living in Idaho

...Black Olives

...Having 50 birthdays...hoping for at least 30 more

...Ding Dongs.  The delightful little foil-wrapped gems.

...Music

...Steamed Artichokes

...Ginger-Lemon tea on ice. (Enjoying some right now...refreshing!)

...Snow

...Fresh clean air.

Wow this list is HUGE, and I have so much more to add!

Do you see where I am going here?

Sure life has its fair share of suckage, but if we take the time to list the good versus the bad, it is obvious that "World Suck" has the shorter list.  At least it does in my world.

Sometimes life does present a short list of "suckage", but that does not mean that we should be consumed by it.  Some things we can't change (pita husband) so concentrate on the good things (awesome sons).  Give no audience to the bad.

Open your eyes to the positive in your life.  Only YOU can let the darkness overtake you.  Only YOU can let the light in.  Only YOU decide whether to live in pain, or live in happiness.  I have three little words for you...

JUST DO IT!

End you own personal world suckage...and don't forget to be awesome.  

DFTBA - FTW!

My photos of the day...

Blake:  "What do you think Dozer?  What is on your list of non-suckage?"

Dozer:  "My boy Blake."

Blake:  "A mom who loves me."

Dozer:  "My boy Blake."

Blake:  "Brothers who love me, and are really cool too."

Dozer:  "My boy Blake."
Blake:  "Riding bikes."

Dozer:  "My boy Blake."
Blake:  "Playing Minecraft with mom."

Dozer:  "My boy Blake."
Blake:  "My best friend Dozer."

Dozer:  "Hotdogs."
***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Phontaine

Random Link of the Day...Nerdfighteria

Until next time..."Don't forget to be awesome."

Have a great Monday!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors