Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 24, 2012

My 365...

Hello Saturday.  :)

We are enjoying a nice peaceful lazy day today.  I have to work at least five hours, but I am not complaining since I get to do my work from the comfort of home.

I had a VERY late night...into the early morning hours...with Garrett as his computer was giving him grief.  I am always hearing jokes about customer service reps out of India.  Garrett had to call Microsoft and was connected with their technical support staff in Bangladesh.  The man he spoke with was AWESOME!  The assistance and support he provided was outstanding.  We were really impressed, "Thank you Naba!"  And kudos to Microsoft.

Check out some Blake photos from today!  He loves playing with my camera.  :)  *CLICK*

I had a great surprise from About.Com Photography.   They selected another one of my photos for "Picture of the Week."   Thank you About.Com!

The members of the About.Com Photography community are a great inspiration for me, and I sincerely appreciate all that I have learned, and continue to learn from them. :)

Back to work for me, hope you are all having an EPIC day!

My photos of the day...

Garrett brought Blake a tube of "balloon plastic" stuff.  He always brings the fun.  :)






For dinner, onion, bean dip, Frito, jalapeño burgers.
Yummy!

***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly getting some "dozerly" rest and relaxation.  Dozer is such a soft and squishy place to lay your weary head.  Can't say that I blame her.

"ZZZZZzzzzzz....."

The old man is snoring...literally!
Music I am listening to today...Teddy Geiger
Random Link of the Day...Disturbing or cool?

Until next time..."Make today...and every day... ridiculously amazing!"

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors