Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

My 365...

I am by nature the calmest, most patient and positive person I know.  That is who I am.  Granted, being of Mexican/Irish decent, I am capable of a temper if pushed to my limit.

*explosion*

This morning I woke up feeling heavy.  No, I am not talking about weight here, I am talking about my spirit. 

Change!  I need change!

I deep cleaned my room, rearranged furniture, cleaned the closet, made some physical changes in my space hoping it would help re-balance my chi.

Nope...still feeling heavy.  :*(

So I had a good cry.  Maybe I have been holding in the bad stuff for so long I just need a good cry? 

No...now I just feel silly and weak.

I have always been a sounding board for the people in my life.  I am always the one who says,

"No worries, everything is going to be okay." 

Every now and then "the rock" needs to crumble a bit.

Today I am on strike.  I am not your mom, I am not your wife, I am not your friend, I am not your sister, I am not your teacher, I am not your maid, I am not your personal chef...I am just me, and I need to be left alone.

I need a moment just to be human for a change.  Is that okay with the cosmos?

NO, I am not okay.  NO, I don't want a hug.  NO, I don't care if this makes you angry.  Just NO!

I promise to be back to my regularly scheduled self...tomorrow.  But just for today....leave mama alone.

"Rawrrrr....."

My photo of the day....

The house is broken.  :*(

In cleaning and going through boxes the other day, I found my Hallmark Christmas house that I purchased years ago.  It was in a box of toys, and many of the pieces are missing.  The chimney, some of the shutters for the windows, and the balcony railing is broken.

I feel much like this little house today.  In serious need of renovation.  The foundation is solid, but a new layer of paint, and some fixes here and there and it will be like new!  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

"I get you mama.  In a world full drooling males...us females have to stick together."

Music I am listening to today...Ivy


Random Link of the Day...I will take a dozen of these please.

Until next time...."It is okay to take a little time for yourself every now and then.  The world is not going to come to an end...I promise."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR YOU! :D Took long enough Sis!

Veronica said...

LOL, but it sucks! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors