Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

My 365...

First day of Spring Break means Spring cleaning.  I want to get it out of the way today, so that we can have fun adventuring the rest of the week.

The word cleaning around here means one thing and one thing only...stay out of mama's way and let her clean.  :)

It is also review week for the boys.  They have Spring ISAT testing coming up the first week of April, so I am taking this opportunity to review math, reading and writing with Blake.  Don't worry, I am making it fun.  Spring Break should be all about the "Break", but I want them to ace those tests as well.  For the reading part of the program, I have loaded "The Hunger Games" series of books on my Android tablet and on the second Android tablet for Blake so we can read the books together.  I let him pick the stories he wanted to read, and he insisted on The Hunger Games.  This should be fun.  :)

Hope your Monday is going well.

My photos of the day...

Blake thought it would be cute to put a stow-away on my mouse this morning....

 Gee...I wonder who put water in my scented hot wax? 

 "But doesn't it look cool mom?"

 "Yes, I guess it does look a bit cool Blake, but please don't do it again okay?"

***Doggy Daily***

"Miss Lilly, are you trying to help me with the laundry...or hiding out?"
 "NO!  I have been dog napped by this crazy laundry basket from hell!  Now get me out of here mama!"

Music I am listening to today...Def Leppard



Random Link of the Day...*Click*

Until next time..."Don't mind criticism.  If it is untrue, disregard it.  If unfair, keep from irritation.  If it is ignorant, smile.  If it is justified...it is not criticism, learn from it."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors