Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012

My 365...

Another month of this 2012 year over.  Of course time passes too quickly, we all know that, which is why I take the time every single day to take a few pictures.  That single moment captured in time that will remain forever.

Today our adventures took us East.  We walked out the door and headed in an easterly direction until our feet decided it was time to head home.

I stopped along the way to snap some color in our neighborhood.  The weather was perfect, a breezy partly-cloudy 77 degrees.  Rather warm for these parts, but it was nice outside.

My photos of the day...
Photo of Jack and I by Blake.
Our lovely neighborhood.







 A curious random collection of pebbles.

 Still some snow in the mountains.

 Hi grandpa.  :)
I spy a squirrel!
 ***Doggy Daily***
"Who loves you Dozer?'
Music I am listening to today...Stars



Random Link of the Day...*click*

Until next time..."Blue skies and fresh air are available to everyone.  All you have to do is open the door...and step outside."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors