Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1, 2011

My 365...

I love Halloween.  It is a fun little holiday, and the boys really enjoy it.  I just have one complaint...diabetes!  Halloween is no fun for people who have diabetes.  Just saying....
 The boys got SO much candy and it is taunting me.  Butterfingers, Baby Ruth, Snickers, Reese's, Caramel Apple lollipops....you are ALL EVIL!  I will not be tempted by your sweetness.  Well maybe just a wee bit.  A tiny little bitty weeee bit.  Argh!!

Even baby Cooper hit the candy jackpot.  But he likes to roll around in it and throw it about.  He finds it all quite amusing.  Mommy and daddy are limiting his intake. :)

The boys have had a good school day, and they both engaged nicely.  I am really proud of them.  Casey was telling me about a job offer he got to work in a salvage yard taking apart cars.  Cars being his favorite thing in the entire world.  Then he added..."in Twin Falls mom."  Uhmmmm....no.  That is awesome son, but we are not moving to the desert in this life time. 

If after he graduates from high school he would like to move to Twin Falls then that is up to him.  (Dear Lord, please let this idea pass from his brain quickly.  Amen)

I know in the year and a half that it takes him to finish high school he will change his mind at least a hundred times, so in the meantime I will smile, shake my head and say "That is wonderful son..Awesome!"  :)

I am off for my brisk hike this evening, then on to Wednesday.  Hope your day has been amazing.

My photos of the day...

My giving tree is putting on her beautiful golden dress.
*** Doggy Daily ***
"What are you looking at?  I just had a bath...two days ago, and I am having a bad hair day."

Music I am listening to today...Tenth Avenue North


Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #1

Until next time..."Do you know why I fight for you this way?  Because I am a NINJA that is why!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors