Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

My 365...

I can't believe it is already Wednesday, much less the last day of November.  This has been such a busy month for us, but a good one just the same.

We are back to where we need to be as a family with only the people who deserve to be here.  No more drama, no more garbage and no more lies.  It feels good.

I can't think of a better way to welcome the holiday season than with a clean slate.  :)

My photos of the day...

Blake giving me his "Math face"...grrrr.....now that is some arithmetic concentration effort there.

 And a smile.  :)
 And a "Cooper" smile for grandma.  :)
 *** Doggy Daily ***
Miss Lilly being Miss Lilly.
Music I am listening to today...Jim Brickman



Random Link of the Day...Christmas Desktop Wallpaper.

Until next time..."To the world you might be one person, but to one person...you might be the world."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors