Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10, 2011

My 365...

I am back on track with my exercise today, and just in time I think.  I was feeling a bit stressed and in a very sour mood, and the fresh air did me a world of good!

The move is on track for the week of the 21st.  We are really looking forward to the change and a new start.

As Blake an I were walking on the trails I realized I am going to miss being this close to the foothills.  We can still drive down here and walk if we want as it is not that far away, but it has been nice to be within walking distance. Besides Garrett and Kori live just a few blocks from Camel's Back park, so I always have a reason to drive there.

The home we are moving to is on the Boise Bench.  So rather than being nestled up against the foothills, we will now be on a higher elevation looking down into the Boise valley and to the foothills.  We are only 3 miles from the Boise river and greenbelt, and within walking distance to other great parks for the boys.  It will be nice.  :)

My photos of the day...

"Giddy-up horsey."  A nice long hike at sunset.
 Some people going up into the hills.  Blake wanted to go up, but tonight I preferred to say on level ground thank you very much.  It is a lot higher than it looks!
 Boundless energy these two!
It was a beautiful evening.  :)
 *** Doggy Daily ***
Dozer was a bit full of himself tonight and did a lot of pulling.  I ordered a new halter collar for him, so..."Enjoy it while you can Dozer!"

I do not let the dogs pull ahead of me when we walk, and they know it, but there were a lot of dogs off leash this evening so the temptation to run was hard to resist.  Had quite the work out with my left arm.  Ouch!
 "I never pull you on walks mama."  
This is true Miss Lilly, but then again, the leash weighs more than you do.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Allman Brothers



Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #10

Until next time..."Intelligence is sexy, you're just plain stupid."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors