Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011

My 365...

It should not take terminal disease for us humans to figure out how precious life is.  We should not have to be shown that the "end" in sight, or given an expiration date before we realize that time...no mater how long or short it is for each of us, is precious and should not be wasted with regret, fear, anger and disappointment.  There should be no room in any of our lives for such things.  We all have an expiration date, and whether it is 50 years from this moment or 50 days, not one second of that time should be spent in stress, despair or anger.  Not one second.

Regrets, do you have any?  I don't.  Not a one.  I think life has been particularly kind to me.  It has shown me a path away from the downers in my life.  And I appreciate that path and shall gladly travel it.

That is not to say I have stopped loving the downers in my life, I have just stopped sharing my oxygen with them for they would probably waste it anyway.  That's okay...as long as I don't waste it...and I won't, I can breathe in as much life as God and the cosmos will allow.

Then when my time comes, and surely it will, there will be no sadness, despair or regret...just thanks for a life well lived.:)

Scary when you can wake up so early on a Monday morning and feel inspired.  But there you have it.  What a gift for me today.

My new dog collars should be delivered today.  It should make walking the dogs SO much easier!  I will have to give them a test run before the sun goes down.  I will update with pictures this evening if we encounter anything amazing.

My photo of the day...

Another great gift...my mother's ring.

I have had this ring for many years.  I think Jack purchased it for me after I had baby number 4.  I added two stones to it back then, one for my mom, and an extra for a another baby I was hoping would come.

"So why then Veronica is this silly old ring a gift?"  I was going through boxes last night, weeding out the trash to prepare for the move, and one of the boxes I was about to toss in the garbage had this ring hiding at the bottom.  My gift is that I noticed it right before it was about to take a long journey to the local land fill.  Thank GOD!  Now it sits on my finger, and there it shall remain forever...and ever...and ever!

*** Doggy Daily ***
Heads or tails?  You decide...
Brandon's sweet little dog RayRay comes in my room every night to take a snooze.  When he lays his "ragamuffin" self on the ottoman, I can not tell which side is his head...and which side is his tail.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Patty Griffin

Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #14

Until next time..."Have an amazing Monday world."  I know I will.  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors