Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011

My 365.

Have you ever felt chilled to the bone?  That is how I feel today.  I can not seem to get warm for anything!  Not that I am complaining too much.  I would rather be too cold than too warm.  Our high today was only 51 degrees, so that might be why.

I am house hunting again.  We are not sure what the owners are going to be doing with this property after experiencing their financial difficulties so I thought I would rather be safe than sorry and see what is out there on the market.  I really "really" hate moving!

When we first moved to Boise we met a great lady and rented her home for many years.  I was able to reconnect with her today and it was great talking to her.  The last time we saw each other our babies were babies, it was so strange hearing her talk about her children being all grown.  Mine are too.  Time really flies when you are having fun.  :*)

My photos of the day...

Blake loves to find me interesting fall leaves.  Today he found a HUGE one!

*** Doggy Daily ***
"Mama, what have I told you about using the flash.  Rude!"
Music I am listening to today...John Mayer



Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #2

Until next time..."What do you think I am made of money?"  "Isn't that what MOM stands for?"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors