Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011

My 365...

It is not often that I am happy that the weekend is over, but today...I am happy that the weekend is over!  I am so excited to get into our new home that the weekend did not matter much this time around.

I did get to watch the new installment of the movie series Twilight, Breaking Dawn.  All I can say about it is...curiously comical.  They have finally managed to make me laugh.  The movie was silly and predictable at best, certainly not enough material for two movies!  The book was definitely far more entertaining.  In other words...it sucked.  I think I am going to have to surrender my membership card to the "Twihards Association."  Bummer....lol

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...and a great week ahead.

My photos of the day...

Armed and dangerous....the many faces of my Blake.  :)



*** Doggy Daily ***
The old man relaxing on an Autumn evening.
Music I am listening to today...Peter Bradley Adams

Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #20

Until Next time..."The sadness I feel about you is how clueless you truly are.  On the outside looking in...you are all those things you hate about others."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

gas fires uk said...

You are right, most of people are indolent in their life planning. They just do anything when needed. Make their life according to the circumstances by showing some lethargic and reactive approaches. Life only makes them succeeded who make a plan and then turned and shape life's circumstance according to their own planes. Sluggish and idle behaviors not or never lead to success.

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Good luck on the move!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors