Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011

My 365...

Cold wet and raining here in Idaho today.  We even had some snow this morning.  The high temperature this afternoon was a balmy 36 degrees F.  Just a bit chilly.

I am feeling it too.  All my joints are *screaming* at me!  I feel like I have the flu in every single one of them.  Damn RA.  I think I just need a day of bundling up on a warm bed, sipping some steaming Lavender Earl Gray tea and doing some "nice and easy" reading.  No work, no dangling participles (thank you Casey), no house work...just vegetating and being at one with my "ohmmmmmmm", then surely I will feel better tomorrow.  I hope so, it is the weekend!  :*(  I am definitely not ready to give up my daily walks and hikes, so this day of rest better work!

I also got ZUMBA, and had planned on starting it this weekend.  It looks like a fun way to get your heart pumping, and will bring out the saucy Latina in me.  *snort*  I used to do TaeBo which is a great way to exercise, and very effective as well.

Speaking of reading, I have 508 books in the Kindle App on my Android Tablet.  My goal is to finish Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson , and The Mill River Recluse by Darcie Chan this weekend.  Yes, I am one of those strange people who like to read two books at a time.  Thus far I find them both to be excellent reads.

Garrett and Kori stopped by for a visit this evening, and that always makes my day.  :)

For dinner tonight, Brandon is making some chicken fajita wraps.  Mom's will be with whole wheat tortillas of course.  I will update with pictures when they are ready!

***Update***
Oh my goodness, Brandon's chicken wraps came out SO good!  My son is an incredible chef.  :)


My photos of the day...

My beverage(s) of choice.
 My boys being silly, and Kori.  I love my babies!!
 Ever wonder where Blake gets his silly faces and sense of humor?  From big brother Garrett of course!
 Garrett and Kori.  <3
 *** Doggy Daily ***

This is Stella, Kori's Mini Aussie.  Whenever they come to visit, she runs straight back to my room, jumps on my bed and snuggles with me.  She is such a sweetheart just like her mama Kori.
Can't have a Doggy Daily without the Diva.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Little Big Town



Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #4

Until next time..."I am always wearing my invisible crown."

Have a great weekend!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors