Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Ever had one of those nights were nothing at all sounds good for dinner?  That is me tonight.  :(

Jack made some delicious Italian sausage and pasta...but my tummy said no thank you!

I opted for a couple of slices of whole wheat raisin bread, some fresh kiwi, and a cup of Earl Gray tea.  Looks great yes?
The Kiwi tasted HORRIBLE!  Why is that you ask?  I used the same cutting board to cut my kiwi as Jack had just used to cut onions.  I did not even think about it!

Kiwi saturated in onion....not so good.

Fortunately we had more than one kiwi...and more than one cutting board.  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors