Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Ever had one of those nights were nothing at all sounds good for dinner?  That is me tonight.  :(

Jack made some delicious Italian sausage and pasta...but my tummy said no thank you!

I opted for a couple of slices of whole wheat raisin bread, some fresh kiwi, and a cup of Earl Gray tea.  Looks great yes?
The Kiwi tasted HORRIBLE!  Why is that you ask?  I used the same cutting board to cut my kiwi as Jack had just used to cut onions.  I did not even think about it!

Kiwi saturated in onion....not so good.

Fortunately we had more than one kiwi...and more than one cutting board.  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors