Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24, 2011

My 365...
Good Morning World!  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the good old USA. 

Moving is on, so I will not have much time to check in and update my blog until we are settled, so here is a quick entry for now.

Today I am thankful for...entirely too much to list in a quick 10 minute blog.  I will write more later. :)

Gotta get packing!

My photos of the day...

Ready to roll...
 
 *** Doggy Daily ***
Ducati is guarding the front gate.
Music I am listening to today...Rob Thomas


Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 24, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Until next time..."Have an amazing Thanksgiving!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors