Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17, 2011

My 365...

I am so excited!  I spoke to the realtor today, and we get the keys to the new house next Wednesday.  She has been working really hard to get the house ready before Thanksgiving, and she did it!

I do want to celebrate Thanksgiving in the new house, so we may have to have our Thanksgiving on the weekend. That gives me at least two full days to get moved, one day to set everything up, and cook all day Sunday.  Hmmm....things always "look" so easy in the planning stages don't they?

The best part is that there is no hurry.  We can move as fast or slow as we want to, and there is no pressure.  Just the way I like things.  :)

My photos of the day...

"Blake you look so cute, can I take a picture of you?"
 "Blake no googly eyes!"
 "...no crossed eyes either!  Please just smile?"
 "Much better, thank you."  :)
 *** Doggy Daily ***
"Can I take your picture Miss Lilly?"
 "Oh I don't know, what do you want?"
 "Indeed I do!"

Music I am listening to today...Midi Matilda


Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #17  "One of our favorites!"

Until next time..."Now I am off to take a hot shower....which is like a normal shower only with me in it."  *snort*  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors