Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 19, 2011

My 365...

What is it about boys and pizza?  We are having pizza for dinner yet again.  I think it is a conspiracy I tell you.  Jack was kind enough to get me a vegetarian pizza as opposed to the usual meat lovers, way too much peperoni, variety of pizza cuisine.  That was sweet of him, but it is still pizza. 

My photos of the day...

Cucumber/avocado/tomato/beet salad....yummmmy!  I can do salad, no complaints here.
 For desert...
Hey don't judge!  It is only bite-size...and a woman has to have her chocolate.  It is a scientific fact!  Google it!  :)
*** Doggy Daily ***
 
Music I am listening to today...Sarah McLachlan


Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #19

Until next time..."You need over 60 muscles to look angry, and only 10 to smile.  Why tire yourself?"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors