Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29, 2011

My 365...

We celebrated our Thanksgiving today, and it was wonderful!  Garrett, Kori, Brandon, grandson Cooper, Casey, Blake, Jack and I...perfect.  I am so thankful for my family.  Jack made a yummy turkey, and I made some pretty yummy fixings too.

We did have a little mishap with the new oven, but what is a little fire and smoke?  LOL, I swear it would not be Thanksgiving in our home without a little minor emergency.  Thankfully no food burned, we just need to get used to the new appliances.

In my world I think everyday is Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for a good husband, four amazing sons, Garrett's girlfriend Kori, and precious grandson Cooper.  

We really enjoyed our day watching Cooper explore the house.  He loves it here, and we love having him here.  His beautiful smile and infectious little giggle.  He even has his own room...until uncle Blakey decides to make it his own.  :)

My photos of the day...

My beautiful family.  <3
*** Doggy Daily ***
Grandson Cooper and Dozer.
Blake and Miss Lilly, ready for a post-turkey nap!
Music I am listening to today...Lucy Kaplansky


Random Link of the Day...The Ultimate Eggnog

Until next time..."Don't do something permanently stupid...just because you are temporarily upset."


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors