Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9, 2011

My 365...

Has anyone seen my energy?  A thief in the night came in and robbed me of every ounce of energy I have in my body!  I know it is because I have not had a walk in two days.  I love this time change, I always have, but now it is dark by 5:30pm...the same time we have been taking our walks.  Once the sun sets, it is freaking cold!

So you know what that means?  I am going to have to start walking a lot earlier in the day.  Duh.  lol :)

Tomorrow the plan is to take a hike as soon as Jack gets home from work.  I am really looking forward to it!

Other than that, it has been a wonderfully peaceful day in my world.  I received the lease on the new house, and we are free to start moving any day after the 19th.  Yay!  I know we won't be moved in by Thanksgiving, so we will just have to reschedule our celebration to the weekend.  We can do that because we are awesome. 

My Photos of the Day...

Blake took all my photos today.  I love seeing the world through his precious eyes.
 Chasing some quail down the street.
 His view of my favorite tree.
 *** Doggy Daily ***
"I'm ready for my closeup Blake."
"Dude!  Mophead, I said MY closeup.  Scram!"
*sigh*
Music I am listening to today...Nickelback
Their awesome new video,

Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #9

Until next time..."Dear math, grow up and solve your own problems."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors