Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011

Happy Monday World!

The long weekend is over, and I am looking forward to getting back to normal this week.  We all are. 

The house is unpacked and all set up, I even managed to get the Christmas tree assembled.  All it needs is lights and ornaments.  I have not yet decided on a theme for the tree this year, but it is going to be different from years past. Jack will have time to work on the outside decorations too.

We had a bit of a mishap last night.  Brandon was working on his bike and decided to take it for a spin. Blake jumped on his scooter to race him, and did not take the time to put his helmet on.  It was dark outside so he managed to have a head on collision with the curb.  Thank God he did not break his collar bone, but he bruised it pretty good.  He also hit the side of his face and his head on the concrete causing a bit of confusion.  He did not lose consciousness, but definitely had a concussion. 

I have decided that boys should be born with helmets.  Out of the four sons I have...all four have been concussed at one time or another!  Blake is feeling much better today, but hopefully has learned a valuable lesson.  When mom says "wear a helmet", you better "wear a helmet!"

Garrett and Kori came by to visit last night.  Garrett is going to paint some art work for the living room and my bedroom.  That will be his Christmas present to us this year.  He is so creative and talented, I can't wait to see what he comes up with!

The cable man is here to get all the cable wiring going, so that is all from my world today. 

Have a wonderful Monday!

My photos of the day...

Blake's window decor.  He has been helping with the Christmas decorations.
 *** Doggy Daily ***
Ducati.
Music I am listening to today...Feist


Random Link of the Day...Awesome Retro Fonts

Until next time..."Perhaps imagination is just intelligence having fun."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors