Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011

My 365...

I am so excited, we decided on which house we are going to move into!  It was between two properties, and we had been approved for both.  It was strange being in the midst of two management companies that wanted us as tenants and were willing to negotiate over us.  I felt loved.  :)

The home we ultimately decided on is a split level home.  Living room, kitchen and dining room and two car garage on the main floor, bedroom, bathroom, laundry room and huge den with a fireplace on the bottom floor and three bedrooms and a bath upstairs.  Great hardwood floors and a nice fenced yard.  The location is perfect too, and it is on a culdesac so the boys can enjoy riding their bikes and skateboards without cars racing down the street, and within walking distance to the library, parks and great views.

The plan is to move sometime in the next 2 - 3 weeks, definitely by the end of November.  It would be nice to spend Thanksgiving in the new home, but I am in no rush. 

We have loved living in our current home, and are a bit sad that the owners had financial problems and had to let the house go.  They were very nice people and I enjoyed the two years we've spent here.  I am also going to miss this great location.  It is a beautiful side of town. 

Other than that, things here at home are quiet.  I feel this family is going through a bit of a rough patch emotionally, but I will do my best to get us all through it.  It is after all what a mom is supposed to do.

I love my husband, despite his quirks, and I love my sons with all my heart.  I pray that God gives me the strength to make the right decisions for all of us.

My photos of the day....

Reading is fun when you do it with friends.

*** Doggy Daily ***
Music I am listening to today...Augustana

Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #7

Until next time..."When I start feeling sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors