Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011

My 365...

You know the best way to get an "almost" brand new computer?  Reformat the one you have! 

I do this often because I have very little patience with sluggish performance.  Windows updates, downloads, changes...before too long I find that my HP gets a little confused.  Today I reformatted it and set it back to factory condition.

The entire process took me less than an hour.  That is to backup, format...reinstall all my programs...and off and running.  The best part is that all my contacts, emails, calendars, passwords, notes etc., are all stored online so I never have to worry about losing any data.  And I can share it across all my peripherals, cell phone, tablet, desktop, netbook and notebook.

Now all is running deliciously smoothly!!  Isn't technology grand?  I sure think so.

Brandon got to visit with baby Cooper today and that makes me very happy.  I know that precious baby is missing his daddy, so I am glad he is able to spend time with him.  Once we move it will be much easier for Brandon and that will be awesome.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

My photos of the day...

"Squirrel!!"
Casey and his friend went on a long bike ride up to our new neighborhood, and took this great shot on my cell phone.
*** Doggy Daily ***
Ducati...

Dozer...
Yes, he is smiling at you.  <3
Music I am listening to today...No Music, but here is a cute video that will make you chuckle.  "Poof, you are a pie."

CLICK HERE for some adorable behind the scenes hilarity.  I want to be just like granny when I grow up!

Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #13

Until next time..."I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word I am saying."

Have a great Monday!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors