Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011

My 365...

One more day, then the moving commences.  We are ready!  Sort of...

I have felt so tired today, and have gotten nothing done.  But I think that my body is telling me to rest up because I am going to need the energy for the next four days.  Always listen to your body.

Garrett's girlfriend Kori got some great news today.  She was accepted to an internship in the court services.  I am SO proud of her!!!  Congratulations Kori!!  What an amazing opportunity for her, I know she will do great.

Other than that, life is going smoothly.  We miss Cooper and ask Brandon how he is doing every day.  Once we move it will be easier to see him more often.  That will be great.  Grandma needs some snuggle time and new pictures. Sorry, no drama here...this mama is allergic to drama.  You should know that by now.  :)

Back to work for me.  I am trying to get all my work done so that I do not have to worry about it the rest of the week.  The boys are off from school, so that really helps.

Jack was off today and taking it easy as well.  He and the boys have spent the day playing a game of Terraria.  Rest up boys, mama is about to drive you nuts!  lol

My photo of the day...

This is my mom's rosary that has been missing for months.  I found it.  Thanks mom. :)
 *** Doggy Daily ***
"Don't forget to pack me mama!"
 "That will never happen Miss Lilly."

Music I am listening to today...The Wailin' Jennys


Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #22

Until Next time..."If you are always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you are in?  Slow down...enjoy the ride."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Good luck on the move! Got my thoughts crossed for you (never my fingers with ra) and I so love that phrase...I am allergic to drama! I sooo agree! Life is just too short and I would so rather spend my moments filled with joy, laughter and fun. Not that there aren't trying times but why focus on the negative...right?

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors