Saturday, November 12, 2011

November 12, 2011

My 365...

We had a crazy windstorm last night as a front moved into the area.  It sounded like a hurricane...well, if there were such a thing as hurricanes in the north west.  :)

When I went outside this morning, I fully expected to see tree branches everywhere, but thankfully, the trees stood firm.  With our experience a few months ago of that HUGE branch falling in the back yard for no reason whatsoever, I now worry about all the trees falling on our head.  These trees are so old.

My beautiful giving tree was a bit naked though.  The wind blew most of her lovely golden dress off.

For dinner tonight...homemade chili!  The beans are almost ready.

My photos of the day...

Blake finally let me cut off his 5" Mohawk of doom...
 
 
 *** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly was outside with me running through the yard hysterically trying to catch all the falling leaves.  She would stand very still, then a leaf would fall behind her and scare the puppy right out of her!  I truly believe she thought the sky was falling...
 "Oh thank you Miss Lilly, what ever would I do without you?"
 
 *gasp*
 She really does bark like this. 
"I do not!"
"Yes you do..."
"NOT!"
"Yes..."
"Snort!"
 
"So much for saving the world Miss Lilly."

Music I am listening to today...Sarah Haze



Full acoustic version here:  CLICK

Random Link of the Day...Countdown to Thanksgiving, recipe #12 <--- wow

Until next time..."I will stop loving you when the mute guy tells the deaf guy that the blind guy saw a legless man walk on water.  Yeah...that means never."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors