Monday, October 31, 2011

Goodbye October!

My 365...

What an incredible October this has been.  I have learned so much this month.

1.  God (or nature if you are not God inclined) gives us one life, one heart, one body, one chance to get it right...do not waste a single micro-second of a single day not knowing, loving and appreciating that fact.

2.  I have...the most amazing family in the world.  A husband who, although I do not completely understand and he drives me insane 90% of the time, is a great provider.  Four of the most amazing, loving, creative, funny and epic sons in the world.  The cutest, smartest most cuddly grandson in the world.  Two young women who are part of our family, Kori and Amber who are good people and I love them.  And an aunt who loves and prays for me every day.  What more could I possibly want?

3.  I have a daughter who is missing out on all of the above.  And although I love her with all my heart, I can not help but feel sorry her.  She does not get to enjoy the awesome family that is us!

5.  I have earned the right to be ME!  And quite frankly, I really like me.  :)

6.  It makes much more sense being honest and real about life.  Anything else is a waste of time.

7.  Speaking of time...back to number 1 see above, don't waste it!  *bazinga*

Thank you October, you rocked my world!

Welcome November...we are ready for you!

If you take life for granted, you will miss the details.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors