Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15, 2011

My 365...

Today has been a perfect Fall day.  Not too warm, not too cold...just right. 

Every now and then I hear a song, catch a whiff of something on the air or see a sight that reminds me of yesterday.  Everything about today reminded me of fall days passed where I would spend all day riding my bike. It was a "Deja vu" kind of day.

Back then there were no video games, cell phones or computers to distract us.  If I was not in school, or doing something with my family, I was outside climbing trees, riding my bike and enjoying being outside.

About the only thing that could bring me inside was homework, a bowl of Cap', Crunch cereal or Saturday morning cartoons.  And when it was time to come in, mom would not call me on a cell phone.  She would simply open the front door and call out my name...and I had better be within ear shot.  :)

Fortunately now Casey and Blake, especially Blake, would rather be outside playing than being indoors on the computer or XBox.  Especially on a beautiful day like today.

My photos of the day...

Teaching Blake the fine art of motorizing a bicycle.


Showing mama some cool tricks on his scooter.
***Doggy Day***
Enjoying some outside fun too.
Music I am Listening....Chris Botti

CHRIS BOTTI IN BOSTON | "Emmanuel" w/ Lucia Micarelli | PBS





Random Link of the Day...Autumn Colors

Until next time...."When life gives you lemons...squeeze them in people's eyes." 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors