Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011

My 365...

Hello Monday.  We survived the weekend, and welcome a new week.  I enjoyed the company of all four of my boys and their loves.  That always makes it a perfect weekend for me.

Have I mentioned that I have four of the most amazing sons in the world?  Well I do!  :)

Hope your Monday went great as well!

My photos of the day...
Some pictures of my precious grandson Cooper.  He is growing so fast.
 
 
"I can do this daddy!"  Learning how to walk with daddy.
Monday evening hiking adventures with daddy and uncle Blake!  They took a walk to the foothills at the end of the street.






"I have the coolest daddy in the world!"
Poor baby, had a perfectly delightful adventure in the hills.  Then this evening after dinner, Brandon sat him on the floor to play and he sat on a bee.  How this stupid bee got inside is beyond me.  Needless to say, there is not much left of that bee!

Photos by Blake.
Here are some wonderful photos taken by Blake today.  He loves playing with mama's camera, and he is an amazing photographer just like his big brothers.  :)  He also took the photos of the hiking adventures as did Brandon. :)


*** Doggy Daily ***

"Looks like Spring, smells like Spring, feels like Spring...are you sure it is not Spring?"
Music I am listening to today...John Mayer




Random Link of the Day...Beautiful!

Until next time..."Today I choose to live with gratitude, for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit and the voice of hope that says all things are possible."  Amen :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors