Saturday, October 8, 2011

October 8, 2011

My 365...

A beautiful sunny cool day in Boise today.  I love this weather!  It is so perfect.  :)

Meet Hope.

The boys surprised me with a new bear for my Beanie Bear collection.  Her name is "Hope", in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Years and years ago an aunt of mine suffered with Breast Cancer back when treatments were few.  She was a beautiful, vibrant, young mother of three very young children when she died.

I pray for the day when no one has to experience the heart break of losing a loved one to this terrible disease.

Here is to HOPE for a cure.<3
My sweet baby boy.  :)
My photos of the day...

"Mama help!!!"
"I am being dog napped by this boy!  He won't let me down!!"
"Oh Lilly stop being such a drama queen."
"You know I love you Diva."

*** Doggy Daily ***

Music I am listening to today...Eminem, Bruno Mars




Random Link of the Day...Leaf Skeletons

Until next time..."I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.  If you are nice to me, I'll be nice to you.  Simple as that."  ~ Eminem

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors