Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2, 2011

My 365...

When I woke up this morning I heard Cooper fussing a little in the living room, so I got up to see if Brandon needed help.  As I opened the door, Brandon was heading to his room saying, "No worries mom, I am going to put Cooper down for a nap."

I walked through the kitchen to the dinning room expecting to see Cooper in his high chair to give him a kiss...but no Cooper.  I turned to walk back into the kitchen and there was Cooper, sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor smiling up at me.  How I walked past him the first time and not even see him sitting there is beyond me. That little stinker is stealth in his movements, and he can move fast!  Never a dull moment with my sweet grand baby Cooper.  I am very blessed to be able to watch him grow up and spend so much time with him.  It is awesome!  :)

The weekend is over, and time for a new week.  Blake is excited because his new virtual classrooms for math and reading start next week.  Up to now, only the higher grades at K12 have virtual classrooms and virtual teachers, I have been Blake's learning coach.  It will be great for him to experience more of a classroom setting, and great for mama to have teachers helping me out too!

Have a great Monday world.

Photo of the day...



*** Doggy Daily ***

Oh Ducati, you better not let Blake catch you snuggling with his sock monkey.


Music I am listening to to day...Inara George



Random Link of the Day...Robin's Nest.  (A very cool video!)

Until next time..."Courage does not always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says...I will try again tomorrow."  ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors