Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011

My 365...

Fall cleaning today!  Every now and then I need to purge as much "stuff" as I can.  I really do hate clutter, but in a house as small as ours is, it is hard to avoid.

And in the midst of "de-clutterfication" it was time to take out warm clothes for the boys.  That is always fun to do.  They love this time of year as much as mama does!

I managed to locate my walking shoes, a ski pole and my good dog leash so now there are no more excuses as to why I can't go for nightly walks with the dogs.  Well...I am sure I will come up with an excuse or two or three...but at least the evenings are nice and cool and walking is far more enjoyable.

Hope you are all having a great day!

My photos of the day...

Blake is ready for the chilly weather.

 *** Doggy Daily ***

"Miss Lilly I said "smile" not stick your tongue out!"
 "Oh...so sorry mama."
Music I am listening to today...Crosby Stills and Nash



Random Link of the Day...Reflections

Until next time..."Make them wonder why you are still smiling."  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors