Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011

My 365...

Today was a great day.  Blake had his first online virtual classes for language and math, and he really enjoyed them.  As I was sitting with him through the sessions, the teacher would start to ask a question, and I would start to speak.  Blake would say...

"Shh mom, I've got this."

"Of course you do Blake, you are brilliant!"

"Mom..."

"Okay, I will be quiet now."  :)

These classes will be twice a week for both, a total of 4 hours and they will be a great addition to home schooling.  Blake can be so hard to motivate some times so being in a class with other students will be fun for him

I started reading a new book series last night, and it was so good I hardly got any sleep.  I love it when I find a good book that is hard to put down...but I hate it too because I can't put it down!  I finished book one this morning, and am already well into book two.  The author is Roxane Tepfer Sanford if you would like to check her out.  Her first book is a free ebook download for Kindle, Nook and iBook.

My photo of the day...

My number one son Garrett, and I even managed to catch a smile.
Garrett loves art, and he painted this small canvass for me this weekend. It is a piece from one of my favorite artist's collection.  Fun, cute and fanciful...the way I like my art.  Thank you son.

*** Doggy Daily ***
Miss Lilly.

Music I am listening to today...Linkin Park






Random Link of the Day...Imps and Monsters

Until next time..."Sometimes I get quiet all of a sudden. That's when there are a million things going through my mind."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors