Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011

My 365...

Today was a great day.  Blake had his first online virtual classes for language and math, and he really enjoyed them.  As I was sitting with him through the sessions, the teacher would start to ask a question, and I would start to speak.  Blake would say...

"Shh mom, I've got this."

"Of course you do Blake, you are brilliant!"

"Mom..."

"Okay, I will be quiet now."  :)

These classes will be twice a week for both, a total of 4 hours and they will be a great addition to home schooling.  Blake can be so hard to motivate some times so being in a class with other students will be fun for him

I started reading a new book series last night, and it was so good I hardly got any sleep.  I love it when I find a good book that is hard to put down...but I hate it too because I can't put it down!  I finished book one this morning, and am already well into book two.  The author is Roxane Tepfer Sanford if you would like to check her out.  Her first book is a free ebook download for Kindle, Nook and iBook.

My photo of the day...

My number one son Garrett, and I even managed to catch a smile.
Garrett loves art, and he painted this small canvass for me this weekend. It is a piece from one of my favorite artist's collection.  Fun, cute and fanciful...the way I like my art.  Thank you son.

*** Doggy Daily ***
Miss Lilly.

Music I am listening to today...Linkin Park






Random Link of the Day...Imps and Monsters

Until next time..."Sometimes I get quiet all of a sudden. That's when there are a million things going through my mind."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors