Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 27, 2011

My 365...

Good day today!  I had a nice afternoon with Jack and Blake.  Casey had not been feeling well, so he stayed home.  I had some doctor's visits, then we tried out a new Chinese Buffet in town.

The doctors say I am doing great, and I have to agree.  I was telling my Rheumatologist that I have not felt this good in years!  She said many of her patients around the age of 50 report a new found energy because they stop caring so much about the little things.

I have learned to let go of a lot of garbage that bothers me.  I have not become a complete pushover like I used to be, over worrying about my children and their lives.  If I don't like something or someone, I don't fuss about it.  They simply cease to be a problem for me.  Sort of just wiggle my nose and they disappear.  Don't step on my toes and I won't step on yours.  It really is as easy as that.  :)

The exercise has helped too.  The more I get out and walk, the more I want to get out and walk, and it feels great.  In the process I managed to lose 20 pounds as well, which is always a good thing.  It helps to live in a beautiful area with lots of great places to explore too.  I keep waiting for the RA hammer to come down on me but so far so good.  I can still move, and quite well thank you very much!  At this rate I am going to be one hot gramma for Spring.  Woot!

Tonight we enjoyed another walk through the hills.  It was very chilly, but as long as I kept moving, I did not feel it as much.  I love it!

My photos of the day...

Waiting for the doctor is not so boring with a view like this one...
Good yummy "all you can eat" buffet!  Jack and the boys love that. Blake and his "rosy" cheeks, just like big brother Garrett.  :)
 Another adventure through the neighborhood.
 
 
 
 
 *** Doggy Daily ***
"Speed up...slow down...speed up...slow down...make up your mind already!"
 
Music I am listening to today...Counting Crows


Random Link of the Day...Shakespeare Insult Kit

Until next time..."Silence is golden...duct tape is silver." 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

It is wonderful that you ra is standing still for you :-) No better way to keep moving and enjoying life as one can surely see in not just your writing voice but in your lovely pictures. I hope you leave your ra far behind you :-)

Veronica said...

Thank you Deb. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors