Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011

My 365...
Why so blue?  It must be the weather I think.  As much as I love this time of year, the illness that I deal with does not.  Perhaps the fact the my mind is willing but my body says..."ouch"...may have something to do with the melancholy I am feeling. RA can be so rude at times.

But I am not so much blue as feeling introspective.  There is still a smile on my face albeit a quiet one.  All is well in the world.  Just taking some time to concentrate on breathing.

"Life is not measured by the breath we take...but by what takes our breath away."

I grabbed my camera and went looking for some color in my world.

I feel so much better now, thank you.  :)

My photos of the day...

The brightest star in my world.  One of them...





 *** Doggy Daily ***
Music I am listening to today...Barry White


It is impossible to hear Barry White and not think of the bathroom scene from Ally McBeal.  LOL :)

Random Link of the Day...Wow.

Until next time..."A little photo therapy is good for the soul."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors