Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011

My 365...

Hello Friday!

Today the boys and I went to Linder Farms to visit their giant Boise State University corn maze and pumpkin patch. Go Broncos!

We had a wonderful time.  The weather was perfect, and the company even better.  :)

My photos of the day...















We enjoyed getting lost in the GIANT corn maze.  Here is an arial view of the corn maze...
And here we were following Blake through it.  :)






After the big maze, Blake had fun in the kiddie maze.
Then we had a visit with their animals...






Even and Idaho Camel!


A hay ride...


Then out for a nice steak dinner...
Casey...always so serious.  Teenagers!

It was a perfect day with my favorite boys.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***
"How dare you leave me alone all evening with these "boy" dogs! I think I am not speaking to you!"
Music I am listening to today...The Script


Random Link of the Day..."Wake every morning..."

Until Next time..."We worry about what a child will be tomorrow...yet we forget that he is someone today."

Have a fabulous weekend!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors