Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011

My 365...

Hello Friday!

Today the boys and I went to Linder Farms to visit their giant Boise State University corn maze and pumpkin patch. Go Broncos!

We had a wonderful time.  The weather was perfect, and the company even better.  :)

My photos of the day...















We enjoyed getting lost in the GIANT corn maze.  Here is an arial view of the corn maze...
And here we were following Blake through it.  :)






After the big maze, Blake had fun in the kiddie maze.
Then we had a visit with their animals...






Even and Idaho Camel!


A hay ride...


Then out for a nice steak dinner...
Casey...always so serious.  Teenagers!

It was a perfect day with my favorite boys.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***
"How dare you leave me alone all evening with these "boy" dogs! I think I am not speaking to you!"
Music I am listening to today...The Script


Random Link of the Day..."Wake every morning..."

Until Next time..."We worry about what a child will be tomorrow...yet we forget that he is someone today."

Have a fabulous weekend!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors