Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9, 2014

My 365...

Today was grandbaby day!  I love grandbaby day.  It is the one day a week that my daughter-in-law Amber, my grandson Cooper and my granddaughter Penny come to spend the day with me.  It is a busy day, but a fun day.  The good kind of exhausting.

Tomorrow is my grandson's 3rd birthday, so his mommy baked him an awesome Lego cake tonight for his party on Saturday.  She is so sweet, that she baked me a cake to enjoy tonight too.  A delicious, moist, strawberry, vanilla, whipped cream, light, fluffy cake-o-awesomeness.  This cake is SO delicious!  Brandon and Amber are having a party for Cooper at a pizza restaurant on Saturday.  It is going to be so much fun.  It is so hard to believe that my sweet boy is going to be 3 years old.  Wow.  And tonight Penny was crawling all over the place.  She pulls herself up on everything, and will be walking soon too.  And she is not even 6 months old.  What can I say, I have amazing grandchildren.  :)

Casey had his pre-op with his orthodontists today too.  He had to have new impressions made for the surgeon, and have heavier wires put in his braces.  The entire orthodontic staff loves Casey, and are rooting for him. He was so grumpy when he left for his appointment, not that I blame him with all that he is going through, but he was so touched by their kindness, that it changed his entire mood.  I am so thankful for them and everything they do for Case.

Today was a good day.

Until tomorrow...
T-Minus 4 days to surgery.  
 Cooper enjoying some Mario Cart on daddy's 3DS XL.
 Teaching grandma how to play.  He is so smart my little Cooper.  :)
 And gorgeous!
 Sweet little Penny.
 Penny and mommy resting.
 She wants to play Mario Cart too.
 So precious!

 Sweet P and uncle Blake.

Music I am listening to today...Delightful, joyous, Cooper and Penny noise.  The best kind of music there is.

Random Link of the Day...Taco Cups

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors