Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014

My 365...

And it happened, mama crashed and burned.  Well, not really, but today it felt like I did.  I had been running on pure adrenaline for the last week and a half.  Being super mom, taking care of everyone all on my own.  And I did good.  This morning my body laughed at me and said..."you are done mama!"  I could barely get out of bed.  I tried a few times, to be sure Casey had everything he needed, but then it was right back to bed.  It sucks getting old.

Casey is doing better today, and he looks pretty awesome too.  He woke up with a sore throat, we both did, but after some good afternoon rest, we are both feeling a bit more alive this evening.  Today was one day I was glad Casey was up all night. With Blake at school all day, and Casey catching up on some rest, it was okay for me to do the same.

Brandon and Amber stopped by this afternoon with the children, and I could not even enjoy them.  Now I am really mad that I missed the opportunity to spend some time with Amber, Cooper and Penny since I have not seen them all week.  *sniff*  :*(  They were very understanding about it though, and let grandma rest.

We are all just feeling a little off.  This evening, I was sitting at my desk just staring off in space, unable to wrap my mind around a single thought.  I think that is what happens when one becomes a bit overwhelmed? Either that, or just a touch of post traumatic..."OMG what just happened?"...disorder.  Thankfully it is the weekend, and there is nothing scheduled.  Time for this mama bear to shake off the blues, and get everyone back to normal.  I can do that.  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Until next time...
I took one single photo today.  Can you believe it?  Just one.  I must really be broken...lol

Dozer looks like I feel.  Blech....

Music I am listening to today...Sting, Fragile


The Daily V...I am helpful, I am loved, and I am not alone?  There now, I feel better already.  Thank you John Green.  :)


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors