Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 11, 2014

My 365...

Today was Cooper's Birthday party.  Amber and Brandon hosted a party for him at Idaho Pizza, and we had a delightful time.  Amber's family was there, as were Casey, Blake and I.  It was a great party, and Cooper had a blast!

Cooper received many awesome presents.  What I love about Cooper is that every single one of them was his..."most favorite ever!"  He is so adorable my little Cooper.  :)

Hope you had a great day too planet.

Until next time...
I took a lot of photos of course, here are a few...and you can click *HERE* for the rest.  

Cooper, the birthday boy!
Amber made the most delicious cake I have ever had!
Son Brandon, Amber, Cooper and Penny.

Amber and her mom, grandma Nicki.
Mommy and Cooper.
Me with my precious Cooper.  I am grandma Ronica.  :)

Amber and her aunt Leah.
Cooper with uncle Casey.
Sweet baby Penny.

Uncle Blake.




Mommy Amber with the most epic hairstyle ever!

Music I am listening to today...Happy Birthday to Cooper!


Random Link of the Day...Marcel The Shell with Shoes On

The Daily V...  Happy Birthday Cooper!


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors