Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014

My 365...

Is this day over yet?  Who ever says that about a Friday?  Usually not me...but I am glad this day is over. Way too much going on for this mama. Now I know why busy is a four letter word.

The good news is that we are keeping Casey's appointment with the oral surgeon on Monday.  Not sure what his plan is, but he asked us to bring the latest xrays, and I am hoping that it means the wisdom teeth do not need to come out, and we can schedule surgery for February.  *deep breath*  This makes me excited for Casey, and terrified all at the same time.  Although I know this surgery is what is best for Casey, I am still so worried about all that he will be going through, as I have been through it before.  With me it was only the lower jaw, with Casey it is both lower and upper.  Whatever happens, I have faith that God will let us know what needs to happen next, and He will take care of Casey for me.

I can now *exhale*...at least until Monday.  This is going to be a busy weekend too.  I have end of year support to give to my last few clients, and Blake has his first essay to finish up.  I just have to remember to schedule a few nice, long, peaceful meditation moments a couple of times each day.  In other words...take a nap!

Have a great weekend planet!

Until next time...
"Mama?"

"Yes Dozer?"

"You just need to learn to keep calm....and eat bacon."

"Thank you Dozer."

An adorable picture from New Year's day I forgot to post.  Uncle Garrett with Cooper and Penny.  He loves these kiddos so much.  And he is an awesome uncle.

Music I am listening to today...Kina Grannis, In Your Arms


Random Link of the Day...Lemon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors