Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 5, 2014

My 365...

And it is done.  All my Christmas decorations are boxed and put away.  The living room looks so empty now.  Clean...but empty.  We wait all year for the holiday season to get here, and in a flash, it is gone.  No complaints here though.  We had a wonderful holiday season.

There is still one gift missing.  I placed an order for a gift on December 9th for my daughter-in-law Amber.  It is something she had mentioned that she would love to have, so I was very excited to get it for her.  What I did not realize at the time that I placed the order, was that it would be custom made for her...which would take a little longer.  Another small detail I was not aware of, was that the artist lives in the Ukraine.  You know Ukraine, that country over there by Russia and Romania.  That makes the gift even more special, but it is going to take forever to get here.  I did exchange some emails with the lady making the gift for me, and made a new friend.  "Hi Sveta!"  As of last tracking check, the gift is in New York, so it has made it to the USA.  Yay!

Tomorrow is a big day.  The oral surgeon that is doing Casey's jaw surgery wants me to get the latest X-Rays to him.  I am not sure what his plan is, but we are anxious to find out.  I just have to keep reminding myself that everything will be okay.

Have a wonderful Monday planet!

Until next time...
Lots of wide-open spaces in the living room now that the Christmas tree is gone.

Another awesome picture taken by my son Garrett for his Instagram.  I love his creative photography.

"We all do it the same. Some are just more carefully watched."

Music I am listening to today...The NBHD, Sweater Weather

Random Link of the Day...Loaded Shepherd's Pie

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors