Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Cooper!!

Today my precious grandson turns 3! 

Happy Birthday to my darling Cooper. The smartest, funniest, most creative...epic...awesome...three-year-old ninja, super warrior, dude on the planet! 

"I love you Cooper!" 



I am so blessed to have this precious, sweet, amazing spirit in my life. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!! 

And to my darling son Brandon, and my amazing daughter-in-law Amber...you are getting old.  

I love you guys.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors