Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

My 365...

Happy New Year!

We are enjoying a wonderful New Year's day here at home.  Amber and the babies are here, and son Brandon will be here after work.  Garrett and Casey are here too.  A perfect way to welcome the New Year, is with my family all together at home.  :)

Amber is doing all the cooking today, so I get to sit back, relax, and enjoy my grandchildren.  "Thank you Amber."

Speaking of grandchildren, Penny is just a few days shy of 6 months old, and she is crawling!  Amber and I were chatting, and Penny was sitting on the floor, next thing you know, she is on all fours making her way over to the diaper bag.  Wow!  Incredible!  This little princess is growing so fast.

Cooper brought all of his friends from home to show me.  He has an adorable lineup of little buddies that are special to him.  He tucked them all into Blake's bed for the afternoon.

Oh goodness, I do love my grandchildren so much!  *love*

Hope you are having a great New Year's Day everyone!

Best wishes for the most amazing year to come.

Until next time...
My daughter-in-law Amber, and sweet baby Penny.
 Grandson Cooper and all of his special friends.
 My Cooper.  :)
 Cooper and Penny.
 Penny with her silly uncle Blake.
 "Hey Penny, what do you think you are doing young lady?"
 "Who me?"
 "I am crawling grandma.  Catch me if you can!"
Penny with uncle Garrett.  
This awesome photo was taken by uncle Casey.

Music I am listening to today...The joyful sounds of my precious grandchildren.

Random Link of the Day...Earl Grey Cake Balls

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors