Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2, 2014

My 365...

Today has felt like a Monday all day.  I got a lot done, which is a good thing, but I am "day" confused. Tomorrow is Friday right?

This coming Monday was supposed to be Casey's pre-op appointment for his surgery in a few weeks, but that has all been placed on hold.  Thanks to Dr. A's office staff dropping the ball, and the insurance company conveniently misplacing all the medical records for Casey, we are having to start the authorization process for his wisdom teeth extraction yet again.  I am confident that we will get it through this time...if I call every single day to check up on it.  But that is okay, we will get it done.  I have faith that everything is moving along according to plan.  May not be my plan, but everything will be okay.  :)

Hope you had a great "Not-Monday" sort of day.  Tomorrow is indeed Friday, and we can enjoy another weekend before school starts back up for Blake on Monday.  But shhhh....don't tell him that.  It will just ruin his day.

Until next time...
Today was a good day for Blake to practice his kick-flip.

 He does love to fly.
  My Blake.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Rae Morris, Grow


Random Link of the Day...White Chicken Chili

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors